Friday, September 28, 2007

1st day of school


This is a regular old cd......I decorated it and put magnets on the back for a girl here at work whos daughter just started school. My friend Cathy had done one of these several months ago and I just thought it was the cutest idea. I have been wanting to do one, I even ran out and bought some magnet backing, but never got around to it. When my co-worker showed me this picture of her daughter on her first day of school I just thought it was so cute, so I asked her to send it to me in e-mail. She never asked me why, she knows that In creative, I have done several lay outs for her. So I did this and brought it in to give to her but she is off work until Monday. Anyways just thought that I would share. Its really simple and a great gift!

5 comments:

Tracey said...

Can I work with you? You are the most thoughtful coworker!!! Love this idea. I will definitely try this one. Too bad my fridge is not magnetic!! I'll have to make one for my mother.

Cathy said...

Its darling!!!!

I think I'm going to have to make me another one!!!

Cricket said...

very cute Carla! What a nice friend you are to make that for her!!

smiles,

iris said...

This is really cute! Hmmm might make one for myself too:)

Wati Basri said...

lovely gift! :)