Saturday, September 1, 2007

Happy Labor Day


Well here we are a couple of days before school starts for my kids. Where did the summer go? What did we do? Not a whole heck of alot. No vacation, couldnt afford anything really. Now the summer is gone and its back to school for the kids. Now hopefully my life will settle down just a little bit.....as you can see I did a page about balance for the OLW blog. I have some pretty interesting journaling on this one that you can read on scraplovers.com under croppincarla. Here I am just posting the page....I love the way that it turned out. Its funny though, I look at it and I see a bit of my friend Cathy's style in this page. Thanks for the inspiration Cathy, you know I love your pages. When I had my DD take pictures so that I could have a picture to do this page, I initially thought it would be funny to try and balance two plates in my hands and make funny faces......she must have taken about 50 pictures like that I hated every single one of them. So I decided upon a serious one instead.

7 comments:

Tara said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cricket said...

This is a fabulous layout Carla! I love your work!! It is hard to believe that summer has come and gone now...

smiles,

Cathy said...

This is a fantastic LO. Love the fact that you put your feelings down on this LO!

croppin carla said...

Yeh but I need to re-do the scan, I didnt have much time to play around with what you showed me this weekend.

patri oliveira said...

Hi, Carla!! I am OK!! And you?
I love your LO!! So cool!
Kisses from Brazil!
Patri

Cricket said...

like the new blog look!!

Smiles,

Tracey said...

A masterpiece!!