Sunday, September 9, 2007

New beginnings


Here is another page that I did for the same girl that I did the ALHOA page for. This is her mother who is engaged to be married. Its her moms b-day in a week or so and she sent me these pictures and I asked me to do a lay out for her. I will again put this in a 12x12 frame. I had fun with this one, its the first time that I have actually pulled out my stamps and worked with them. I bought stamps, and just basic black ink and brown ink and the acrylic blocks and cleaning stuff....etc....but just never used them. Well I have now invested in other colored inks and I will start using these more. It was fun!

4 comments:

Cricket said...

FABULOUS!!! love this layout!! Arn't stamps fun to work with, I love to use them, just don't do it nearly as often as I should!!

Smiles,

Cathy said...

Great LO Carla!!! Love the look of the whole thing.

Tracey said...

This is absolutely gorgeous. Lucky lady to receive this as a gift.

pat said...

Carla - love how you used the stamps -- I want to get mine out but I promised myself I would get all my pictures organized on my computer before I do another page :-) I may have to change my mind on that promise.