Sunday, September 23, 2007

PARTY!!!!!!






Well here we are Sunday morning, still recouping from Friday night. I didnt get to bed until 3:00 am. The party was a success. Mariah had alot of fun. At first she was real worried that people werent going to show up because it started at 6:00 and knowone was there. Well.....8:00 was about the time that most of the kids started showing up. It was pretty quiet in the club house for awhile. Once good old mom stepped out the music cranked and dancing started. I didnt leave, I just went outside. I figured they all needed there space and mom might be putting a damper on things. Sure enough I sat outside and could see through the window, they were really "CRUMPIN" as Mariah would say. I dont know what the slang is in the year 2007, but apparently that is a dance name, crumpin. Even though at the end of the evening I had to give a total of 10 kids a ride home, all in all it was a good turn out and she had fun.

6 comments:

Cricket said...

What a nice mom you are!! Looks like she had a ton of friends help her celebrate, how awesome!!

Crumpin'...nope, never heard that either LOL!!

smiles,

Kath W said...

You are such the cool mom for getting her a car...(which I won't be mentioning to my 16 yo, LOL). Glad to hear she had a great time at her party!

Cathy said...

Looks like she had a nice time! Sorry I have to make this short.... but Joe and I are going to go Crompin right now.

Wati Basri said...

gld she had fun!! u rockin Mama!! :)

AliciaSharp said...

Ah to be young again! I remember having party's like that! You sound like a really cool mom! ;)

Tracey said...

That is the coolest balloon!! I'm glad to hear that all was a success!!