Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Bonding Sisters



Well here we are Tuesday morning. Im at work and should be working but I have such a headache today I just cant focus, so I thought I would put a new post out here about the two pages that I accomplished on Saturday at Archivers. I actually did 3 pages, but the firt page that I did is just so aweful....Im taking it apart and starting over. I just didnt have any MO JO in me saturday, my mood wasnt right, I couldnt get my creative juices flowing. It took me over 3 hours with the first page on an 8 1/2 x 11 album and then I hated it anyways. Here are two pages that I did get done that Im ok with, nothing special. Its hard from me to adjust going from working with a 12x12 page to this size. Im doing this book for a girl at work (she is paying me) who wants to give it to her sister for their b-day in Jan. I hope to get some more pages does this weekend at an all weekend crop in Lake Geneva.....but for now this is what I have accomplished.

5 comments:

Tracey said...

love these, Carla! Isn't it great to have some scrappy time where you can get two or three things done.

Cricket said...

sorry you have a headache Carla, hope you feel better soon! I love the pages, I think you did a fabulous job! It is so hard to scrap for others and you're doing a great job at it!!

Have fun at your crop this weekend!!

smiles,

Cathy said...

Great job on these 2 LO's. Glad to see that you are putting them together and they are turning out well. You will do just fine with the book.

Wati Basri said...

lovely! :)

Linda said...

Those pages are awesome!!!