Monday, October 8, 2007

GONE (One little word challange)


Well here is it Monday morning, 10-8-2007 after a weekend of scrapping out of town Im now back and work and very tired. When I go away for weekends I just dont get normal sleep, and so now Im at work monday morning and Im so tired I could crawl under my desk and just go to sleep. (YAAAWWWWNNNNNN)
Lets see, Friday night I know it was past 2:00 am when I finally went to sleep, and was up at 6:30 am to shower and get back down stairs to scrap. Saturday night, it was about the same, it was around 1:00 am when I finally dozed off but I was up again at like 7:00 am to get back down and scrap some more before the day got away from me and I had to pack up to come home. Sunday morning was a bit ruff for me getting my mojo going......I spent alot of time just doing alot of nothing, took a walk outside because it was beautiful and I was just antsy and couldnt sit down to focus on working on a page. I finally did after I had some lunch, and then it took me the rest of the afternoon to do the page, and then I had to pack up to come home.
For the whole weekend I accomplished only 5 pages. 5 very time consuming pages. SERIOUSLY?????? for a whole weekend????? I should have done more, but there was one page that I worked on of Mariah MOST of the day Satuday for a contest that I want to enter and I really wanted it to POP......I will post that one sometime this week so keep looking.....
For now here is the page that I did for the One Little Word Blog challange.

5 comments:

Cathy said...

Glad you had a sleepless weekend. Isn't that what they are all about?

: )

Great page. Can't wait to see the rest.

Cricket said...

sounds like a great weekend! I actually did about 5 layouts this weekend too!!

Great layout!

smiles,

Tracey said...

It's not the quantity but the quality and you've definitely got the quality going on!!!

Wati Basri said...

looks a grt wknd u had!! and that is a lovely layout!! ;)

pat said...

sounds like you had a fun weekend. I agee that it is quality and not quantity of LOs completed that is important.