Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Im getting older


I did this lay out quite awhile ago for a challange. The reason that Im posting it today is, #1 I havent posted a lay out on my blog for awhile and #2 I feel really old today. Seriously. Im going to be 43 in December. WOW.....I woke up this morning and my back was hurting. I got into a hot shower and just stood there for a long time. When I got out of the shower, my knee gave out and I had to sit down on the bed to settle it down. What gives? Im getting old...thats what is happening.

8 comments:

Cathy said...

Hey, so am I. Just so long as we get old together my GF!

Wati Basri said...

oh Carla..it happen to all of us now...:)btw, check my blog, u've been tagged

Cricket said...

ah girl, you are not old..coming from someone who is older LOL!!

Smiles,

Edleen said...

we're all getting older, but i'm sure we're getting wiser and staying young at heart :)

by the way, i like that LO! :)

Cricket said...

Whoops!! Forgot to tell you that I really like the layout!!!

have a fabulous day!

smiles,

patri oliveira said...

Beautiful LO!! Love the paint!

Tracey said...

What a fun LO. Unfortunately none of us can escape getting older!!

AliciaSharp said...

I love this LO Carla! My b-day is in December too. December 18th here! I really like the colors and all of the LO. You did an awesome job!!