Friday, October 19, 2007

ITS FRIDAY!!!!!

THe weekend is finally here. It's been a very hectic week for me this week at work. Several people have been out of the office which leaves me here to pick up the slack......I have about 3 1/2 more hours to go and Im outta here for the weekend and just cant wait! Im hoping that Sunday will be a day of me doing what I want to do which would be to sit down and relax and scrap. Tonight I have "THINGS" to do, one of the things on my list is to try and get some house cleaning out of the way. Tomorrow morning I can do some of that as well. my Daughter is going to homecoming tomorrow, so we have to prepare her for that, with the hair and nails and pictures and all that other fun stuff. I will drop her off at her friends house, get my pictures taken and then Im off to a 40th surpirse b-day party for a girlfriend. Her fiance is putting on a pretty big party for her. He rented a hall, has a DJ, open bar and a sit down dinner.....can you just say "WOW" Im hoping to have a few cocktails and unwind and just have a good time. Im sure Sunday I will have some homecoming pictures to post!

3 comments:

MsGrace said...

OK here I am....how funny that I have been linking the other Carla this whole time...lol.

Now I have it saved in my favorites so no more blogging mishaps...lol

Cricket said...

oooh, enjoy the party, sounds fabulous! We did the same thing last Friday..our neighbor turned 40 and her hubby held a nice big bash for her...

smiles,

Linda said...

Hope you have a great time!!! Sounds like FUN!!!