Wednesday, October 17, 2007

real life with carla



I just found this wacky site and played around today making me (Im the sassy girl doing the finger snap and head shake) at the roller rink. Oh those were the good old days! some of the things that you find out on the web now a days just amaze me. I would have never known about this with the exception of being on another scrap booking sites message board and everyone has one that they made posted to their signitures. I had fun messing around with this. Check it out at meez.com

5 comments:

Cricket said...

Too fun Carla!!! It is amazing what you can find and do online isn't it?! I so remember those roller rink days..oy!! LOL

smiles,

Cathy said...

Well I can say one thing...... I sure know where Mariah gets it from! HA!

Really cute!

croppin carla said...

What the sassy attitude and the snapping of the finger and the head rolling???? You think Mariah gets that from me? PLEEZZZZZZEEE! LOL

Tracey said...

How fun is that??

Linda said...

How cute you are!!! Bet it looks just like ya! LOL