Monday, October 29, 2007

Spice girls gone wild



The top picture is my GF Kelly and her husband who dressed up as our security guard.

LOL! The spice girls were on tour Saturday night and we really livened up the party.....Our security guard was kind enough to make sure that before we entered the party that there was no crazy fans around that would cause us any type of danger. The house was full with lots of strange characters, we had the ninja turtles there, there were a couple of pirates, a police woman and a convict, there were a couple of cows with wings (have you ever heard of a cow flying?) There was a monster there, but he seemed to be pretty tame. There was a hippy, and a girl that was just dressed up, I think from the 70's. All in all, everyone was pretty nice not to go too crazy when we entered the room, they all realized that our security guard was serious and was not going to let anyone too close. I was sporty spice, dressed in my pink outfit and black and pink converse shoes. My hair was a bit long and out of control, I thought the pony tail on top would make a cute statement because I had pink coloring in it. I really need to get to the beautician sometime soon.

6 comments:

Cricket said...

Oh my heck Carla!! What a riot!! You guys look fabulous! Can't wait to see the layout of this...

nice video too...love me some Tim!

smiles,

Cathy said...

Looks like a fun time!!! Need to see more, close up views of you all. Didn't anyone have a zoom lens on there camera?

Tracey said...

Now that looks like a fun night!!!

Edleen said...

woohoo...Spice girls! looks more like The Spicy Girls :D

glad everyone had fun!

iris said...

You are a pretty cool spice girl Carla! Close up please!!:)

Linda said...

That is hilarious!!! Looks like FUN!!