Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Sweet


Here is another lay out that I did of my daughter this weekend. These are all new pictures that were taken recently and I just had to scrap them. I feel like I did nothing but focus on pages of her this weekend. My next crop in November I will have to focus on my son and get some pages done for his album. Again this is a picture that my friend Cathy took......she loves photography.......
Speaking of scrap booking pages for my son, its so hard for me. I love all the girlie things about my DD's pages, I have ALOT of flowers, ALOT of bling and other things. I just cant focus when I want to do a page of him, but I know that I need to just sit back and use my brain and do it. I cant even tell you the amount of football pictures that I have of him this football season. And there are only so many football pages that I can do, I havent even had the mojo to get them out and work on a page. What is wrong with me? Am I a bad mom?

3 comments:

Cricket said...

Beautiful page Carla! Don't feel badly, you'll find the creative vibe for your son's pages..I imagine it is hard to switch gears from frilly to guy-ish!!

smiles,

Edleen said...

hi Carla! just dropping by to say Hi :)

i love the layouts you did of your dd and Cathy takes great photos :)

can't wait to see LOs of your son.
have a good day!

Wati Basri said...

ohhh...carla..u r nt a bad mom,sometimes it just take a while for Mr Mojo to flow in! take it easy, ok...*hugz*