Saturday, November 24, 2007

Black Friday DEAL



Ok so call me selfish is you must.....but yesterday I shopped for myself. I didnt really have any so called plans to go get anything....but just basically took the day as it came at me. Cathy and I went to the LSS (local scrap book store) and used a coupon that we had for 40% off one item, and then they had 20% off all of their scrap book supplies. Then we went to Joanne fabris because their fleece was on sale real cheap and I got fleece to make 2 blankets. After that we went back to her house where I sat and worked on a few things and she worked on a lay out that she is doing. I was then gonna head home but changed my mind. I stopped at a few places, didnt really need anything but then decided to go see Mariah at work. Well I got in to the store, Sketchers and found a pair of boots that I want so she put them on hold for me so that I can get the family 50% off Dec 3rd through the 7th. Well she made some comment about going over to the coach store because she went over there on her lunch and they have some really cute purses. Well I like to look but have never bought. I have always wanted one but would never spend that kind of money on a purse for me. Ok so I just so happened to be standing right there when one of the sales girls walked out of the back room and said to another girl...look what I found......she was holding a really cute brown suade purse. I heard the other one say..." Oh I think someone exchanged that purse today." So I watched her walk over to the clearance table and set it down and walk away. I was right there so I picked it up......and as I was looking at it I caught two women eye balling me...watching me like a hawk......see there was the same purse on this table but in a burgandy color. Not me..I like brown. So I walked around with the purse on my arm....the price was well worth it to me......on clearance first of all and then an additional 20% off. The purse cost me $118.00. Now thats a bargin. In the mean time I could see these two women still eye balling me and then they grabbed a sales lady and started pointing to me and the purse asking her if they had anymore brown. In the back of my mind I knew I scored....and so wanted to rub it in their face that I GOT THE LAST BROWN ONE....HAA HAA. But Im not mean like that. So off I went to pay for it....now I have a coach purse for fall and winter and I love it! Thats my Bargain for the day!

10 comments:

Heredia Family/Yvie said...

LOL! Carla.....Glad those ladies didn't wrestle you for it. Great price and it is a cool purse. Someday I will buy myself a coach purse.

Cathy said...

Tisk, tisk, tisk.... here now I thought you left my house b/c you were tired!
Well I napped the second you walked out the door!
Nice purse!

Cricket said...

love that purse!!! even better that you got such a deal on it too!! Glad you had a good day, I didn't make it to Hannah's..bummer..

smiles,

Linda said...

Beautiful purse!!! Glad you didn't get trampled for it!!! BTW, you have been TAGGED... check out my blog, and go for it!
http://theworldthatrevolvesaroundme.blogspot.com/2007/11/christmas-tag.html

pat said...

Carla - congrats on the first Coach purse :-) Now where is this Coach store located????

Edleen said...

Carla!!! i love brown anything and that is a great buy!!! Coach is pricey here but there's a Sale here next week, up to 70% deals and... i'm so there!!! *no kids tagging along* woohoo...hehehe

Tracey said...

That's a great purse! I had my first ever BF experience this week. It was a blast.

Shannon Schafer said...

Congrats on such a great deal!!! Love the purse!

AliciaSharp said...

Love the purse and I hope you bought some fleese to make ME a blanket! ;p

Lala said...

YAY! I am so jealous! Good for you!I still keep saying I want one too.. but never can justify the price!! Good for you going for it!!

La-