Friday, November 9, 2007

CROPPIN WEEKEND

Ok well just thought that I would leave a quick post here...its FRIDAY...FREAKIN Friday I might add. When work is over, its time to go home, pack my car and off to Lake Geneva for a weekend crop. Cant wait! Oh and for those of you that love to check out scrap booking web sites......check this one out:

www.scrapfreak.com

Its my new home away from home...love the site, the message board and all the girls that I have met so far are just wonderful! Its very busy over there and everyone is real friendly. I had spent the last UMMMMM like 7 month or so at www.scraplovers.com and the time that I spent there was nice, met alot of great gals......I have my gallery there with most of my lay outs, but DRAMA started and I had to leave. I dont recommend even checking out that site right now......scrapfreak is where you want to go! Now mind you, Im new to this site as well, but I have checked out their store and WOWSERS......they have quite the selection......

Anyways, throwing a little TOOT there way......Im working and then going away for the weekend when I leave here. Oh and UMMMMMM with Mariah just getting her DL Monday, and now Im out of town......well.....its a little nerve racking to say the least, but what am I going to do? Ground her and not let her drive while Im gone? Im only like 30 minutes away if she needs me......

I trust her.....and I have laid rules out, and she will be avaialbe for her brother as well this weekend if he needs something or needs to go somewhere which is a little load off my shoulders.

Anyways I will say goodbye for now, have a great weekend and OH YEH I almost forgot....my mini album will be done and posted Monday so dont forget to come back and check it out!

6 comments:

Cricket said...

TGIF Carla!! Enjoy your scrap weekend, sounds like fun! Try not to stress about dd and the car, I'm sure things will be just fine!

Gonna check out the new site, see what that's like....

smiles,

iris said...

Have fun Carla!! I always laugh at your mommy issues with your DD. I still can't get over the "knocking on the window and waving at her thing"! LOL! I think I'm gonna be like that with my DD also when she becomes a teenager. :)

Heather said...

Have a blast!!

Wati Basri said...

woohooo carla...hv fun at yr scrap weekend gateway!!

MsGrace said...

Have a fun scrap weekend!!!

Linda said...

Hope you're having a good time! I am definitely Missing you!!!