Thursday, November 22, 2007

Giving Thanks


Here is a page that I did for SCRAPFREAK and a contest that they are running this month. The month of Nov is 11, I had to use 11 embellishments 3 times.
Tim Holtz grungeboard letter T with a heart and a swirl which I embossed using my quickutz goosebumps. Magic mesh is behind the letter T. The flower in the left corner is a Petaloo flower that is chocolate colored with some glitter. The rest of the word is Scenic Route letters that I used alcohol ink on to give them a different color then the actual orange that they were. I printed the things I was thankful for out on my computer, cut them, inked the edges and attached with 11 flower brads. The Little flowers on the right side of the picture are prima flowers and there are 11 of them, and then I added little bling stones to the flowers, so there are 11 of those as well. I also did a little stickles on the lighter tan flowers and the underline under the words that are the things that Im thankful for. There was a little stitching in this as well under the flowers on the right hand side but I didnt like it too much so thats why the flowers cover most of it up. Wow this lay out took me some time, but I love the way that it turned out. TFL

6 comments:

Edleen said...

you have Beautiful kids Carla! love that photo of them and lovely layout :)

Have a Fun Weekend :)

AliciaSharp said...

This LO is beaytiful! I love the Tim Holtz Grungeboard but I really love how the other letters came out! You did an amazing job on this!!

Cricket said...

What a beautiful layout Carla, so many yummy things you used! I have to get me some of that grungeboard!!!

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

smiles,

patri oliveira said...

So beautiful your LO!!
Have you got the pack that I sent to you?
Here we don't have Thanksgiving!

Hugs
Patri

Liza said...

Wow that Layout is Gorgeous Carla! Awesome as always!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Tracey said...

Love this. I can't wait to get my hands on some grunge board!