Friday, November 2, 2007

HAPPY FRIDAY AND HAPPY NOVEMBER


Wow this year has just flown by. I can not beleive that it is already November. Thank God its Friday. Im half way through the work day and cant wait for it to be over, Im starting to get a headache and Im getting tired. Would love to go home and take a nap. That sounds so nice right now. But I have to finish my day out. When I get home I have to make a fleece blanket for one of my brothers as we will be seeing him tomorrow and I have had the fleece at my house for like 2 weeks already. I have like 5 different projects going on right now in my scrap space and would like to finish one or two of them tonight. Thought I would post another older page that I had done awhile ago, just to keep some pages rolling on my blog.....This is a lay out that I did over a month ago, but its funny because Monday my DD goes for her final drivers test in her car and could possibly get her license if she passes! So its fitting that I should post this page on here today. We have the weekend to get her ready, and then watch out WORLD!
Oh and she is probably going to want to kill me but I will be taking my camera to the DMV with me Monday too.......LOL
Have a good weekend.

Ok here is another page that I just finished tonight. This is for a lift challange that I did for a scrap booking web site. So I lifted this off of one of the other members, I send it to the next person in line, she will lift it off of me...there are currently about 8 of us now,. Once we have all lifted each others lay outs we will post them all with the original lift that I took out of the gallery. Should be interesting to see all the different takes on it.

5 comments:

Cricket said...

Oooh, good luck to your dd on her drivers license!!! Love the layouts and that idea of lifting and then passing it on...how fun!

smiles,

Tracey said...

Carla, these LOs are simply gorgeous. :)

Marci Knecht said...

Good luck to your daughter! Great scraplift :)

Edleen said...

what a beautiful layout! and the Girls are gorgeous :)

Wati Basri said...

love the arrows around that layout!! and the other layout is just awesome....