Monday, November 12, 2007

Mini Maya Road ablum















Well here is the reveal.........for those of you that dont post to scrapfreak.....where I loaded this to the gallery, here is the finished mini album.......
I love the way that it turned out. I loved this line by K & Co. It was alot of fun to work with. So now Im hooked...I love thise little mini albums.......and Im already started on another one. LOL.
I presented this to my GF last night at dinner for her b-day, and she loved it! Everyone at the table loved it and there were alot of questions about how I did it since none of them are hard to the core scrappers like me! LOL. Thanks for taking the time to look.

10 comments:

Elizabeth LaHay said...

This was so cute! I'm sure your friend loved it!

Cricket said...

Carla, it's darling!!! Love it!! Arn't mini's sooo fun to do??!

Smiles,

pat said...

Love the album and loved watching you make it over the weekend --- Also, had a blast over the weekend. It was too fun

Edleen said...

that's a Gorgeous album!!! i can see it's filled with so many lovely and pretty bits :D

your friend will definitely love it!

Cathy said...

I had a great time too this weekend!!!

I'm glad that Heather loved the book. Who wouldn't???!!!!
It is a masterpiece!

Heredia Family/Yvie said...

Love the mini album

Wati Basri said...

wow...that is gorgeous & really precious! love it... :)

Tracy Lathrop said...

Carla, this is absolutely gorgeous!! I love your attention to detail on each and every page!!

Lisa said...

Carla, this is just fantastic. What wonderful work on each and every page. You have a knack for this!

Shannon Schafer said...

Amazing album!!! I love all of the papers and embellishments that you used on here!