Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My Dear Friend Patricia



Look at these goodies. My on line Pen Pal Scrap Pal Patricia from Brazil sent me a goodie package in the mail....she is such a sweetheart. I received alot of chipboard because she knows that Im a chip board freak. I received some flowers, some cute little embellishments, some PP from her store SCRAPDIARY......some buttons and this cute little embroidered owl that I cant wait to use. She also did a page of me, this was a picture that was taken of me when I was in Arizona visiting my parents in Feb 2007 and this was at the Grand Canyon. I love this PAGE! So Im here to say thanks to a great friend and there is a box in the mail on the way to you!
HUGS
CARLA

11 comments:

Abby said...

What a great haul!!

AliciaSharp said...

You got some great loot! Love the age she did on you!

Lala said...

That is soo cool! WHat a fun pal!!

La-

Cricket said...

How fun is that?! Enjoy those fabulous new goodies!!

smiles,

Cathy said...

Great load!!! LOL!


Nice LO too!

Edleen said...

wow!!! how cool! :)

can't wait to go shopping when the SALE begins on Dec 1st here in Singapore *wink*

and i've got something for you so... not telling until it's all ready to be on the good ship Lollipop on the good ship Lollipop! hehehe...

Wati Basri said...

wow...look at those stash...lucky you!! enjoy :)

patri oliveira said...

Dear, Carla! I did this pack with heart. I like so much you enjoy that!
Hugs,

Patri

patri oliveira said...

Dear, Carla! I did this pack with heart. I like so much you enjoy that!
Hugs,

Patri

Heredia Family/Yvie said...

That is soo cool! Have fun!

Linda said...

How nice!! What a great friend, and I agree, a gorgeous page!