Friday, November 16, 2007

SCRAPFREAK 11 things Im Thankful for:

Ok Scrapfreak gave us a challange today to list 11 things that we are thankful for:

Here are mine:
Im Thankful to have:

My health.....I dont have any issues with my health right now and Im always Thankful for that.
My kids......I am so thankful to have my two kids in my life, I dont know what I would do without them.
My Home......even though we live in an apartment which is not the ideal thing that I want for me and my kids, I am thankful that we have a roof over our heads and that we are comfortable.
My Family.....I am thankful to have my family. My mom and dad being married for 43 years to this day, my two brothers, my nieces and nephews and my aunt and cousin....I love them all dearly.
My Friends.....Well this is probably very important to me because I dont know what I would do without my friends. They are always there for me through thick and through thin, I can count on them when I need them to cry on a shoulder or to laugh with.
My job.....Even though there are days that I hate it and I wish that I didnt have to work, Im thankful that I have a job. Without a job I would not be able to support me and my kids.
My attitude......This is kind of hard to explain, but after everything that I have been through I have to say that I am thankful to have a darn good attitude about life right now at my age.
My pets.....Im Thankful to have my two cats.......I love them to death and they bring such joy to my life at times when the house is empty, I can reply on them to talk to.
My car.....Im Thankful for my car continuing to run ok for me and not give me too much headache cause I dont know what Im going to do when something does happen to it.
My LSS......for those of you that dont know what LSS stands for....LOCAL SCRAP BOOK STORE.......I dont know what I would do if I didnt have one near me.....LOL
Finally I want to say that Im thankful for all the bloggers that are here visiting me to see what Im thankful for! Hope that everyone has a great Thanksgiving!

8 comments:

Cheryl Wray said...

GREAT list!!! This is just the perfect time of year to count our blessings, isn't it?

AliciaSharp said...

We all really have alot to be thankful for! You have a great list!! By the way I did update my blog! Did you not see the new look! LOL!! You are too funny!!

Kenzey said...

Yes, great minds do think alike....you mentioned your pets! How could I have not thought about my sweet babies Braxton and Bella.....I am so thankful for them......they give me unconditional love:-)

Edleen said...

wonderful list of Thanks Carla :)

Thank Goodness for computers and internet that we're able to connect this way! :D

Happy Weekend!

Cricket said...

Those are fabulous answers Carla! I might have to do that one on my blog too..such great reminders of what it really means to be thankful for things!

smiles,

pat said...

Great list and just the right time to remember the good things in our lives!

Shannon Schafer said...

Great list Carla!!! This was a great challenge for reminding us of the good things in our lives!!! :)

Wati Basri said...

great list Carla... :) and i'm thankful to have know u as well!! :)