Friday, November 30, 2007

Scrapfreak blog challange

What are your...

5 favorite paper manufacturers? Rusty Pickle, Amerrican Crafts, Basic Gray, Scenic Route, Cherry Arte

4 favorite things to scrap? Things....this is a pretty broad question, things as in pictures, or things as in altered items. My favorite pictures to scrap are of my daughter Mariah, because I LOVE doing girlie pages. My favorite things to alter are chip board mini albumns right now. Love to scrap Sophia too, my GF's DD. And I also like to scrap and do 12x12 pages for other people to give as gifts in 12x12 frames.

3 favorite techniques? Inking, stamping, rub ons.

2 favorite trends of the moment? Mini chip board albums, rub ons.

1 favorite reason to scrapbook? I love the peacefulness of it, the calm and relaxation that it gives me to sit here and create. I love the on line friends that I have made.....its alot of fun to talk to other people out there that love doing this as much as I do. Seeing others work and getting inspired from it as well.

4 comments:

AliciaSharp said...

Glad you shared all your favs with us!!

Cathy said...

UMMM.... I only see 4 favorite papers!!! : )

Edleen said...

we share the same fave techniques! *wink*

Happy Weekend Carla!

Cricket said...

Carla, we have alot of the same "reason" and likes in scrapping!

smiles,