Monday, November 5, 2007

She did it, she passed her road test and got a job

All in one day. Took Mariah to the DMV this morning. Poor thing, she has been so nervous all weekend. I told her to not worry so much I knew she woulkd do fine. So this morning I came to work, left her at home......picked her up at 8:20 and headed to the DMV. Not realizing that they didnt open until 8:45, but I had scheduled her road test for 8:40 so I was a little confused. Anyways, not to bad once we got inside, we were almost one of the first people in line. Filled some paperwork out and waited for the instructor to come get her......and off she went. I guess on the driven test you are allowed to have up to 25 points taken from you on mistakes that you make. She had 9 points taken off...so not too bad right? Anyways here are just a couple of pictures. Then this afternoon she went for her first job interview and got a job at Sketchers outlet mall. Can you say MAMMA needs a discount!


7 comments:

Cathy said...

congrats to Mariah! Give her a big smack on the lips and a hug from me!!!!

Edleen said...

Congrats to Mariah!
she looks happy there :)

Thanks for the info about the chipboards *wink* will look out for them.

pat said...

Congrats to Mariah on getting her license and getting a job to pay for that car!!!!

Cricket said...

Yay for Mariah!!! How fabulous!!

smiles,

Wati Basri said...

Mariah....congrats!!!

Tracey said...

Congrats! Love all the pics.

Nicole Capote said...

That's awesome, congrats!

And thanks for leaving some love on my blog...thought I'd return the favor... :D