Wednesday, November 14, 2007

SKULLS and MONEY!!!!

Ok I did this page over the weekend and its basically all Creative Imaginiations product.....there is a contest out on Pubcalls that I thought I would enter......and so I played around with this paper and stuff. Not sure if I will enter or not......anyways this is my daughter goofing around taking pictures of herself......she does that sometimes to get different pictures to put on her MY SPACE at home. I will go through her pictures and pull one out and then scrap it. Since she wont let me take pictures of her. My son is just as bad. Here is another page that I did of him over the weekend. This is him in Augt for his 14 b-day showing all the cash that he got. And of course he went out and spend it all right away on a new MP3 player. Now he wishes he had waited because the new IPOD is out! LOL. Anyways just thought that I would share a couple pages that I did over the weekend. I have more but I cant get the scan to come out roght. Infact this one of RJ is not good either, but the other ones are worse.

11 comments:

Heredia Family/Yvie said...

Love the layouts!! You should enter the pubcall, you never know.

Cathy said...

Too fun Carla. Enter them!!!! Do it now!!!! come on!!!

Cricket said...

Good luck on the contest!! Love the layout (I can only see the one of your son??)...

I haven't forgotten to update, just really crazy around here right now and no time for blogging!!

smiles,

Edleen said...

Good Luck! awesome layouts there! loving those skulls :D

patri oliveira said...

Hi, Carla!!
I was tagged that I need to tell 10 of my mania. Can you tell yours?
Ohhh, I sent your stuffs at last week! Tell me when you receive!
Hugs,
Patri

Wati Basri said...

carla..love the layouts! loving the skulls :)

Tracy Lathrop said...

Both layouts turned out gorgeous!! I would definitely enter the pubcall!! You Go Girl!!

Linda said...

Those look awesome!!! I was sitting here nodding my head up and down reading about your daughter and her pictures... I do that ALL the time with the ones Katie takes for her Myspace! LOL

Lisa said...

You have to enter them! They are both fantastic.

Shannon Schafer said...

Great layouts! Love, love, love the one of your daughter! I also say go for it and enter these in the contest!!!

Tracey said...

What fun LOs! Love your title...skulls and money. LOL