Sunday, November 4, 2007

Sneak Peak


Ok here is the front page of my first mini album that I have been working on. I have 10 pages done so far.....and wanted to just share the first page until Im completely done. I love this line by K&Co Wild Saffron. I am having so much fun with it. I love the colors and all the little embellishments that I bought with this line are just too cute. Anyways check back with me in another week or so and I will have it all done and will be able to show the whole thing!

6 comments:

Cathy said...

Looking good girl! Can't wait to see the book in its entirety!

Linda said...

That looks great! Can't wait to see more!

AliciaSharp said...

Not you too! I hate all these sneak peeks~! I wanna see it NOW!!!!! Can't wait to see the rest!!

Edleen said...

so i'll definitely be back in a week, maybe even sooner! hehe...

what's that light bulb chipboard? where is it from? i like that one! :D

Happy Monday Carla!

Cricket said...

so cute Carla! Can't wait to see the entire album!!

smiles,

pat said...

very cute ! You better bring it this weekend so I can sneak a peak at the whole thing :-)