Saturday, December 22, 2007

Baking for the holidays






Ok this will be my last new post before Christmas. My mom and I spent the day baking today......it was a nice day just to get a few batches of different things done. Cathy came over and sat with us for awhile and had to taste test everything that we were making. It was pretty funny, all I kept hearing is MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM........MMMMMMMMMM.......MMMMMMMMMMM as shes chewing the peanut butter balls. And then MMMMMMMMMM..........MMMMMMMMMM..........MMMMMMMM as shes chewing the swedish nuts that we baked.........Yes there are a couple of recipes that she wants.....
Here are a few pictures that Im sharing.

8 comments:

.jessica. said...

ooooh yummmy! i think you should send me a package of them goodies so that i can hmmmmm too :)

Cathy said...

I want those nuts re-named!!! Swedish nuts DO NOT do them justice.....

Hmmmmmm, who about Yummy Tummy Nuts?

Origin said...

Ok.. can I just tell you that looks YUMMY??? Send some to Florida!!!!

Heredia Family/Yvie said...

YUMMY!!!

Cricket said...

oh those treats look awesome Carla!! My mom came over yesterday and we baked all day too, it's so fun!

Have a Merry Christmas!!

smiles,

Amy Adams (aka Scrapitgal) said...

yum, yum, yummmmmy - my mouth is watering just looking at your pics!!

AliciaSharp said...

Man does that look good!

iris said...

WOOOOOWWW!!! You and Cathy have been very busy! I want to taste it too!!! argh!