Monday, December 10, 2007

BLAH

Ever have one of those days where you really dont know what your problem is, but you feel lonely, depressed, like knowone is around for you......thats me today. UGH I hate this...Im at work and have cried twice already. I am just depressed I guess. Im feeling sorry for myself, thats what it is.....so Im trying to put the blaim on other things to make sense of why I feel this way, only putting the blaim on other things doesnt make me feel any better. I just need to go home and crawl into my bed for the night. But that wont happen, I have things to do after work today, so I have to just plug along.
Anyways I hope on a happier note to get a new updated picture of my kids out here tonight that I need to play around with. This is a picture that I took of them yesterday for my Christmas cards, which by the way I bought and I bought stamps for and I did a letter. I think its been a couple of years since I did Christmas cards.

7 comments:

Cindy aka HappyStamper said...

Hugs, hon.

daizie said...

big hugs to you Carla!!

Shannon Schafer said...

Sorry that you are having a bad day Carla!!! {{HUGS}}

Cathy said...

Hope tomorrow is better!

Rebecca said...

I hope that you start to feel better soon! Take care!

Linda said...

(((BIG HUGS))) I hope tomorrow is a better day!!! Although I don't "know" what you are going through, I can relate! Being a single mom is a HARD job, but so rewarding! I am always here if you want to talk!!!

Conibaer said...

:hugs: I hope you feel better soon!