Thursday, December 13, 2007

Bo Bunny Family Album

Ok here it is. I tried to do a slide show, photo bucket would not cooperate with me, and www.slide.com I could not get into. So I wanted to get this posted today since I finally finished it last night. This is a gift for my mom. The last picture of us in this album as a family was taken before they went to AZ in for the winter this year. She gave this picture to me and a cheap wood frame that she had bought at a hobby store, and a wooden word "FAMILY" and wanted me to decorate the frame for her. Well needless to say, she paints the wood frame and I just didnt like it. I decided that instead of making this frame for her that I would do this cute little album. She has no idea. Well she has my blog, but I dont think she checks it and if she does "SURPRISE MOM!" They are due home for the holidays this Saturday and I will give it to her as a welcome home gift.












14 comments:

Cathy said...

Fantastic job with this Carla. She is going to love it!!!

Shannon Schafer said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! Love the papers you used on this!!! Your mom is going to love this!

Heredia Family/Yvie said...

Love it!!

daizie said...

it looks great Carla!!

Linda said...

Carla... how gorgeous this is!! You have done a wonderful job on this!!

~Holly~ said...

you did a BEAUTIFUL Job!!! Love it!!

Lala said...

That is such a cool album! I love what you did with it...

La-

Stephanie (RatherBScrappin) said...

This turned out so great!! She is going to treasure this forever :)

Cindy aka HappyStamper said...

I'm sure she's going to love it!

Edleen said...

Carla!!! that's simply beautiful!!! love the album and i'm sure your Mom will be pleasantly surprised :)

Cricket said...

This is fabulous Carla! I just know your mom will adore this!

smiles,

Tracy Lathrop said...

Carla, this turned out gorgeous!! Your Mom is going to definitely cherish this!!!

Elizabeth LaHay said...

This is great!!!! You are getting good at these mini albums!!!

Marci Knecht said...

I'm catching up on posts I missed when Audre is in the hospital and I just saw this one.....CARLA!!!!It's GORGEOUS. I absolutely love everything about it.