Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas Lay out


Ok, today, SUNDAY was a very very lazy day. I have been in my jammies all day, both of my kids are sick and not feeling good. There was nothing that I needed to leave the house for so I decided to start a lay out. I pulled the papers and picture out last night...then I ended up leaving it on my table and going to a movie.
This morning around 10:00am with my coffee I started playing with it. Didnt know where I was going with it, but just piddled around and played. On and off all day I was at my scrap table playing with it. I watched a movie with DD at one point......at around 3:45 pm I layed down to take a nap.....got up around 6:30 pm....
Then I heated dinner and sat down at the table again. Told myself that I would complete this page today! So here it is. Thanks for stopping by to take a peak!

13 comments:

Shannon Schafer said...

Beautiful! Love that photo of you guys and the buttons are so cute on here!

Origin said...

Your LO rocks! The buttons add such a cute touch and the papers have great colors!

Suzy said...

Love your LO! Hope the kiddos feel better soon. Gotta love lazy days!

Rebecca said...

All of those buttons are so much fun! I hope your kids are feeling better soon!

Heredia Family/Yvie said...

Hope the kids feel better soon. Love all the buttons on your layout.

Edleen said...

great LO Carla!!! the buttons and circles Rock! :)

i'd like to Wish you a Happy 2008!
we'll be ushering the New Year in an hour!!! woohoo!!!

Cricket said...

Fabulous page Carla! Sorry to hear your kiddos are not feeling well, hope they feel better soon!

Yep, haven't had a chance to update my blog since the holidays...hoping to do that soon, don't give up on me! LOL

Happy New Year!

Marci Knecht said...

You did a great page Carla! I love the intertwined circles.

Happy New Year!

AliciaSharp said...

Love all the circles with the buttons!

Lisa said...

Love the LO. Hugs to the kids. Hope they feel better soon.

pat said...

Carla - Happy New Year!! Love the LO and hope the kids are feeling better and that you don't get what they had!

Cathy said...

Love this LO!!!

Wati Basri said...

tt is such a precious LO. love it :)