Thursday, December 20, 2007

A couple more b-day gifts






I just wanted to post a couple more gifts that I received for my b-day which was saturday 12-15. The roses my DD brought to me with a card after she got off of work. I didnt expect anything from her but she was very sweet to get me the flowers.
I also received a Brighton Bracelet from my brother Keith. I had mentioned this bracelet to my DD and she mentioned it to him and he bought it for me. Its called the healing heart braclet. When you open the locket there is a little saying inside that says " OPEN THE WINDOW TO YOUR HEART AND LET LOVE HEAL" I love this bracelet!
And last night I received my present from my dear friend Cathy. I received some Victoria secret body lotion that she wears that I love called Amber Romance. I received some scrappy things too.....a Maya Road mini chip board album (THE HOUSE) with the windows, some mini buttons, some new say it with Crystals by Prima that are just so darn cute, they are the centers that you can put in flowers, and another little mini chip board half heart album. Oh yeh and she sent home some of her FRESH HOMEMADE PEANUT BRITTLE with me as well. YUMMY!

6 comments:

pat said...

Carla - Happy Birthday to you!!! so you finally turned 21? Also, I don't believe you were at Cathy's house last night because I did not even notice your car over there --- which is sooo unlike me not to notice who is where in the neighborhood :-)

Cathy said...

I'm glad you liked you gifts!!!!

Heredia Family/Yvie said...

Love the braclet and can't wait to see the house album. Very sweet of your DD to give you roses.

Wati Basri said...

Carla...happy belated birthday!!look at those gifts...lovely :)

Edleen said...

Happy Birthday Carla!!!
great gifts there and i don't think i'm getting the peanut brittle... hehe

hopefully, you'll be getting something from Singapore but it can't be soon as i've been told it would take at least 4 weeks to reach you.
AHA! good question Carla..hehehe

it's been sent to another location so you'll have to try and get it from her, if she'll let you have it!!! *wink*

iris said...

Oh belated happy birthday Carla! Your gifts are all wonderful.