Friday, December 28, 2007

Its Friday night



Im just chillin right now. I spent most of the day in the house doing a whole lot of nothing. But I did manage to go out early in the evening to get a shelve unit for my bedroom so that I could organize more of my scrap room space. I had a round table next to my bed, but I bought a 5 shelve unit and now have my lamp and alarm clock on it along with scrapping stuff so that I could have more room to actually scrap. It makes me feel alot better to be more organized. I just got the clip it up in the mail today, it was my Christmas gift from my brother. I put it together but havent put anything on it yet. Now that my album is done for the co-worker I am no longer on a time crunch to get anything done for anyone and I just want to relax and do what I want to do now. Right now I am just going to post a few holiday Christmas pictures to share with everyone. The pizza cooker is another present, my kids LOVE LOVE LOVE pizza and I made a homemade one for them last night.
Hope everyone had a great Christmas and will have a Happy New Year!

7 comments:

Origin said...

Ok.. you know that pizza looks good... can you send me some?

Lala said...

That pizza maker looks so cool! And I love your clip it up thingy-ma-bob! LOL

La-

Marci Knecht said...

That pizza looks delicious.

Heredia Family/Yvie said...

That pizza looks so yummy!I love your clip it up.

Cricket said...

the pizza look yummy Carla! Enjoy your new Clip it Up!!

smiles,

Edleen said...

Yummy Pizza there!!!

Carla, i hope you like what i sent you. just some humble gifts from me :)

enjoy your weekend!

Cathy said...

You are not even going to fix a 1/16th of what you have on the thing!!!

Pizza looks Yummy!!!