Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Lots to do


So I havent posted a lay out here in awhile. Im going to post an older one since I havent posted one.
I am busy doing scrapping things, just not completing them. LOL I have about 5 different things started right now for gifts for the holidays.....I hope to get my bobunny family album done tonight and posted. But for now here is an older page that I did awhile ago. This is a page that I did of my daughter and her friend. These are pictures that she took with her camera and I thought they were just so cute that I made her send them to me and I scrapped this page.

5 comments:

Heredia Family/Yvie said...

I love that layout and I can't wait to see your Bo Bummy family album.

Linda said...

LOVE that page!!! May have to scraplift it!!! Get a moving girlie... you can get it all done! I have faith in ya!

Edleen said...

album done yet? *wink*

that's a lovely layout!

Cricket said...

Cute page!! Mandi has taken some pics with her camera and I need to scrap them, it's so cool to see how she "sees" things through the lens of a camera!

By the way...HUGE Chris Daughtry fan! Love the video!!

smiles,

Cathy said...

Such a fun bright LO! Great job.