Monday, December 10, 2007

My kids


Ok here is the picture that I will put in my Christmas cards this year for friends and family. It was kind of the spur of the moment thing Sunday. I had bought my cards and had done the holiday update letter and talked the kids into going outside and taking a picture. They wanted to know why I wasnt going to be in the picture and I told them that I want people to see how much they have grown and how proud of them that I am, I dont want people to see me and how old I have become...LOL Thanks for taking a peak.

11 comments:

daizie said...

u have beautiful kids Carla!! Great picture!

Shannon Schafer said...

Wonderful photo! Great looking kids you have there girlie!!!

Linda said...

They are so beautiful!! What a great photo!

pat said...

Great picture Carla and hope you are having a better day.

Lala said...

They are gorgeous... you did good Mom!!

La-

Cricket said...

Your children are beautiful Carla!

smiles,

Tracey said...

That picture is just fabulous!!!

patri oliveira said...

They are beautiful, Carla!!

Hugs,

Amy Adams (aka Scrapitgal) said...

What a great pic Carla - your kids are beautiful!!

patri oliveira said...

Hi, Carla!
I didn't receive your pack yet!
I will tell you, don't worry!!
Hugs,
Patri

Edleen said...

your kids are gorgeous!!!