Tuesday, December 4, 2007

One of those days

Have you ever had one of those days where you just want to scream and pull your hair out. Thats me today. Im fiesty with my co-workers, being a smart ass to everyone and really all I want to do is go home and crawl into bed. My X sister in law is sticking her nose in where it doesnt belong and left me a nasty voice mail message today that really truely made me so angry I wanted to go spit in her face. But she lives about an hour away from me.
Now what would you do......stew about it and then when you got home call her back and give her a peace of your mind, or ignore it and let her stew because you arent calling her back? Im torn. I want to give her a peace of my mind so bad, but then another part of me says to forget about it, shes not worth it.

On a much lighter note I am posting a picture of my Christmas tree. I wasnt going to get one this year but my DD wanted one.....its all about the kids right? So off to Menards I took my son who helped me pick it up, get it in the car and up to our third floor apartment and then proceeded to get it out of the box and put it up for me. I fluffed it out and decorated it, but if he hadnt done what he did I dont know if we would still have a tree. Enjoy...thanks for stopping by.

11 comments:

Cathy said...

Your call girl!!!! However, I think you are bigger then her. I would tell the EX to tell his sister to stop HARASSING you at home and your work, or she will find herself receiving a call from the phone harassment hot line!

AliciaSharp said...

I would not giver her the pleasure! Let her stew on her oen juices! Love your tree, it is beautiful!

pat said...

Carla - first my opinion on ex-sister in law - don't call her just let it go and tell the ex to inform her not to call you any more :-) AND just let it go - she is not your family any more so you don't have to have her in your life if she calls again don't even listen to the vm just delete it :-)

second - the tree is beautiful - but I do have a question. Your daughter wanted the tree and you and your son went to get it, put it up and decorated it? what did the DD do to help out? ;-)

Cricket said...

Humm...I think I'd let her stew on it..it's not worth your time right?

Love the tree..Everyone needs a Christmas tree! I remember the year after my dad died, my mom didn't want one..I made her put one up (helped her of course LOL) and she still reminds me how much she is grateful for that gentle push. Glad you put one up!!

smiles,

croppin carla said...

PAT good question on why Mariah wanted the Tree and RJ and I did all the work...LOL....shes a working teenager now......and was at work when all of this was going on...

croppin carla said...

Good advise...thanks......I am leaving it alone.....I havent called her and I havent written to her like I wanted to. Of course the X called and tried to talk to me last night too but I ignored him.

Lala said...

"but then another part of me says to forget about it, shes not worth it." I agree!~

Your tree is very nice! I think having a tree just makes is so much more Christmas- so sweet that your son helped you all to have that little piece of normal!

Your decorations on it are gorgeous! I love the way you did it!

La-

Abby said...

I'm glad you didn't call her back! (((HUG))) thought for still having to deal with X family!

Love the tree!

~Holly~ said...

What a pretty tree! :D

Tracey said...

Your tree looks wonderful. I'm glad your kids suggested this.

Re nasty voicemails....ignore as best you can. It's so not worth it. I got a nasty phone call at 6am this morning and calling back did not help. you cannot reason with people like this.

Linda said...

Glad you left the call go... on the other hand, the Bitch in me says you should have given her a piece of you mind! LOL

Love that tree, it is so pretty!