Wednesday, December 5, 2007

SKETCHERS Merry Christmas to me!


LOL.....DD works here and this week is family and friends week 50% off anything in the store. This outlet store that she works in is huge.......never knew that sketchers had so many shoes until she started working there. So we went tonight. I already had the boots on hold, and thank goodness that I did, I put them on hold a week and a half ago or so.......until the sale....and when we went in there tonight they didnt have any of them left.
I had a hard time choosing, and I probably shouldnt have gotten all black, but I like black shoes....So the the slip ons with the fur around them are so comfortable.......and then of course the cute tennis shoes........gotta loce sketchers!

13 comments:

Lala said...

Those shoes are so cool! You did good!!

La-

Cathy said...

Arn't I a FRIEND?

Glad you got 3 pair, I needed some.

Cricket said...

cute!! I love shoes...other than scrappy stuff, I have a shoe addiction! My motto (and it's even on my coffee mug) is: "Life is short, buy the shoes!"

smiles,

Edleen said...

i want those!!! they're so cool :)

love your Christmas tree and Family album too :) can't wait to see the rest of it.

Happy Weekend Carla!

Amy Adams (aka Scrapitgal) said...

OMG - I was just at the outlet yesterday - wonder if you DD helped me??? I was buying for my two DD's. Now why didn't I think to buy for ME too!!

Linda said...

Great shoes.... and don't let Cathy make ya feel guilty, I think she has some stinky new shoes of her own floating around somewhere! LOL

Heredia Family/Yvie said...

Loving those boots. You did good!

AliciaSharp said...

I so love Sketchers! They are my fav shoe!! You really got some cute ones@!

pat said...

Carla cute shoes - now the big question - "are you going to wrap those and put then under the tree so you can open them on Christmas Day?"

croppin carla said...

No pat, I am not going to wrap them, are you kidding me.....I have worn all 3 pairs already...infact I have the boots on today with a skirt! So flipping cut and so comfortable! LOL

Heather said...

cute cute cute- love those boots!

daizie said...

awesome shoes!!

daizie said...

awesome shoes!!