Sunday, December 16, 2007

White elephant happy birthday get together!





We had a white elephant gift exchange with a few of us yesterday at a friends house. This is something that we do every year just to get together and have fun. This year we decided to do it at someones house istead of a resteraunt and we all brought a dish and had brunch. OMG we had a girlfriend of ours bring a friend this year and can I tell you that I got stuck with her gift and this gift that she gave away was probably one of the BEST white elephants gifts we had ever had, we laughed so hard some of us thought we would pee our pants. You see the stuffed turkey....yup thats what I ended up with. The pig heads were the second best.....they were my gift and our friend Sue ended up with them. But what is funny is that she snuck them and put them in Heathers tree. And then when she gets ready to leave she ALMOST got way with leaving the pig heads in the tree but someone busted her out! TOO FUNNY. We had a great time.
After the gift exchange we just sat around talking and drinking some more. It was a good time. I got $100.00 gift certificate for the LSS store here..YIPEE cant wait to go spend that. Then me and one of my GF's decided that we wanted to go dancing so her and I went out...it was early and places were still dead. But we managed to hang out at a couple of places until it got later, then we were able to hit the dance floor. Her and I had a real good time....got home at about 3:00. Im actually feeling ok today because I slept until 12:00.

8 comments:

Denise said...

Sounds like you had a blast!

Linda said...

That is hilarious!! Sounds like you guys ahd fun!

Heredia Family/Yvie said...

Too funny about the gifts. I have not been to one of these before. Sounds like you had a great Birthday!

Cathy said...

Glad you had a nice Birthday! Hope your legs hurt now! HA!!

Edleen said...

sounds like such a great time!!! gosh, the gifts are sooooo white elephantish! hehehe...

Lala said...

What fun gifts for that exchange... and glad you had a fun time going out dancing too!

La-

Cricket said...

Looks like you had a blast! What a riot that Turkey is!! and the pig heads..oh my heck!!

Smiles,

Tracy Lathrop said...

OMG!! I love it!! Sounds like you guys had way too much fun if that is possible!! And dancing, I am so jealous!! Hope you had a blast and danced some for me too!!