Wednesday, January 9, 2008

2008 photo of the day


Ok here is my photo for the day. Its not the best picture because I am having camera setting problems and havent been able to fix them, there is a setting that is wrong and I am just too tired to read up in the manual and try to figure this out. So here is a coral that my kids brought back for me from Brazil when they went with their father a few years ago. This was a trip of a life time for them......and I love this coral that they picked up at the beach.

6 comments:

Lisa said...

What a cool piece of coral and a cool picture! Also great for the white challenge.

Heredia Family/Yvie said...

Love that coral! The picture looks good.

Cricket said...

very cool Carla!

smiles,

Cathy said...

Put that white against black!!!!

HUGS!

{monica} said...

Very pretty coral!

Suzy said...

How neat! That is beautiful!