Tuesday, January 15, 2008

2008 photo of the day





Lumpia's (SPRING ROLLS) Ok I owe this post today to April at Scrap Freaks. She shared her recipe with me because I wanted to make these. I had a recipe like this years ago from a co-worker, but I have no idea where it went, and when April made hers and posted pictures I was craving them.......so todays picture is gonna be more then 1 picture......because I took several of them when I was cooking them.....HEE HEE, they were very very yummy with sweet and sour sauce. The chopper is one of my favorite kitchen items.......I use it all the time.....and it is the only thing that I can make my homemade salsa with.....

6 comments:

April said...

Yum! Very cool! Glad to hear it turned out good for you. Now I wish I had some in my freezer to cook up! I'm getting hungry! :)

Cricket said...

they look yummy!!!

smiles,

Heredia Family/Yvie said...

Yummy!! Gotta try doing these.
Love your pictures.

Suzy said...

Looks yummy! Great photos!

Wati Basri said...

yum..yum...*drooling*

Edleen said...

spring rolls, my fave! :)