Saturday, January 19, 2008

2008 photo of the day



Ok Im behind a couple of days posting so if I can do it I am going to post about 3 pictures tonight. So heres the first one. I scrapped today and it took me all day to do a lay out because I was busy doing other things here and there. Plus this was one of those lay outs that just had me thinking and rearranging and thinking some more. I know its REAL busy...but I like how it turned out. Thanks for stopping by and checking it out.

Now since the page took me all day, I decided that since I had all of my rub ons out and spread on my bed it was time to get this clip it up organized. So here is the beginning of that project. When I get it completed (which I hope will be tonight) I will post the completed picture....

8 comments:

.jessica. said...

i really love that layout!! woohoo on the clip it up!

Marci Knecht said...

loving that layout Carla! I really like that pink cat :)

Wati Basri said...

love that layout...not messy..just lovely :) and that clip on thingy..COOL!!

iris said...

Carla your layout is stunning! Very different! Funky I think is the word. One of my favorites. That cat is so cool! Is that a rub-on too? I like your clip on. What brand is that?

Cathy said...

What a funky LO! I want to see it in person!!!!

Alicia said...

OK, love that layout! I don't think it is too busy! I love how all the elements flow together and keep you on your photos!

Tracy Lathrop said...

Absolutely love this!!!! This has got to be my favorite one!!

Origin said...

definitely my fav so far!!! Love how you did this! carla, this seriously rocks!