Sunday, January 20, 2008

2008 photo of the day


Clip it up is FULL......
It amazes me how much this thing holds. I mean WOW...its HUGE.....now to figure out where in the heck Im going to keep it in my cramped scrap area? I have no idea. Its too friggin heavy too, I hope this thing is sturdy. I have EVERYTHING on it....well almost everything, well not quite everything...well what the heck I have ALOT on here. But its so easy to see my stuff......I love it. Now Im just sitting here looking at it on the floor thinking, where am I going to put you. Oh and of couse I have to figure out how Im gonna travel with it when I go to a weekend crop.....HMMMMM that should be interesting.
Ok well thanks for stopping by and taking a peep!

14 comments:

Leslie said...

Maybe I really should get one of those.

It looks much neater than the pile of stuff I have on my table and floor :)

Cherie Averill said...

Oh man! Lookit at all your stuff! I'm coming to scrap with you!

.jessica. said...

wow, look at all your stuff!!!! looks good!

Cathy said...

have you bought the cover yet? You'll need it for march!!!

Edleen said...

wow! very "store" like :D
looks like you've got alot of great stuff hanging there! *wink*

Lala said...

Love i!! looks great!! HAve fun being able to see all your stuff!!

La-

AliciaSharp said...

I love it! You really do have alot of stuff! I am sure you will find somewhere to put it!

Lisa said...

Looks nice and full. I wanna come over and play at your house.

Heredia Family/Yvie said...

Looks great!! I need one of these.

Tracy Lathrop said...

I had finally broke down and gotten one also about a week ago. I LOVE it!!!! It holds so much that I emptied out 7 drawers!! Mine is so heavy I can't imagine taking it anywhere so you will have to let me know how that works.

Conibaer said...

This looks so cool! I just wouldn´t know too where it put it!

Cindy aka HappyStamper said...

So how are you liking it so far?

Wati Basri said...

great organisation there!

Linda said...

Yes you certainly have plenty on there!!! I gotta get my stuff hung on mine!!