Sunday, January 6, 2008

2008 a year in photos







Scrapfreak gave all of the freaks a challange to take a picture a day for the whole year of 2008.
I have decided to join this challange and I am behind 6 days already so I am going to post 6 pictures.
The one of my kids goofing around and play fighting on my DD's bed.....I never get random pictures like this, so Im going to start doing alot more of that with this challange.
My coffee pot, the flowers are a decoration on my table in living room, jelly bellies that I have in a bowl, the poster is a spray painted picture that a friend of my DD's had done for her for Christmas, and then the word inspire is a wooden word block that I keep in my scrap room. One day I would like to alter it.
Thanks for looking and from here on out I will keep up with this challange on a day to day basis.

9 comments:

.jessica. said...

i love random photos .... its what life is all about :)

Heredia Family/Yvie said...

Love all the different pictures! I love jelly beans. Now I have to go buy some.

Edleen said...

great shots you took there Carla :)

daizie said...

love the jelly beans!

iris said...

Hey this is some challenge you got going. Good luck with it and I look forward to seeing more pics.

Shannon Schafer said...

Great pictures!!! Those jelly beans look so yummy!

Lisa said...

Terrific shots, love the variety.. Thought I'd take part in a photo a day project too, & have already missed several days. So goes it.

Lisa said...

What great, random pictures Carla! Very fun to look at.

Linda said...

I love those danged jelly bellies!