Sunday, January 27, 2008

2008 photo of the day Acrylic sneak peak





WOW...so I bought this album about a month ago......its been sitting here staring me in the face, telling me to pick it up and work on it...but it scared me. I knew I wanted to use the Two Scoops BG paper line.....I also knew that with this paper line I would be using pictures that Cathy took of Mariah back in Sept. But....I just couldnt start it, I didnt know how to start it.....well yesterday I took everything with me and went over to Cathys house and had her give me a kick in the butt to jump start me on this, since she already did one...and it rocked and its on display at our LSS.......I knew she would be able to get me going. So here is the cover page, the other side of the cover page, and the second page...and then when you put the cover on you can see how is all flows together.

21 comments:

Tracy Lathrop said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracy Lathrop said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracy Lathrop said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!! They sure can be scary to start but once you stick your feet in they can be addicting!!

Lisa said...

What an awesome album Carla. I'm so jealous that you and Cathy got together to make it. I'm sure you'll be making many more. Good for you.

Heredia Family/Yvie said...

Gorgeous!!! Can't wait to see the finish album this week....LOL!!!

Linda said...

Carla it is absolutely gorgeous!!! can't wait to see more of it!

Katz said...

Oh my gosh Carla, it is awesome!!!

Cathy said...

Rock on my BFF!!!

Plan on next Saturday if it's not done by then!!

pat said...

Carla - this looks great - I can't wait to see the rest.

pat said...

Carla - this looks great - I can't wait to see the rest.

AliciaSharp said...

You are rockin the clear album woman! I cannot wait to see it finished!

Marci Knecht said...

AMAZING Carla! I love, love, LOVE what you've done, it looks fabulous!

patri oliveira said...

Amazing, Carla!
We have this albuns here too (made in Brazil)!!
I want to do my acrylic album but I want to wait for inspirations!!!
xoxo
Patri

iris said...

I love how the layers build up! Clever clever. Wish I could crop with you and cathy too :(

Edleen said...

ohh...wish i can see your album IRL!!! it's Gorgeous! you and Cathy must have had great fun :)

looking forward to seeing more!

blizz the wizz said...

I love it Carla. It's so pretty!

Amy Adams (aka Scrapitgal) said...

Absolutely gorgeous Carla!!

Heather said...

absolutely gorgeous! I love it!

Wati Basri said...

gorgeous Carla!! love it :)

Linda said...

NEED MORE!!! LOL

Cindy aka HappyStamper said...

The layered pages look great! Have you gotten any more done yet?