Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Big News for me!

Ok so its official, I am being published. Not just one lay out, but 3 lay outs in the month of Feb. This is an online Magazine that I submitted to back in Nov. At first I didnt realize that it was an on line magazine because it is very new.
Scrapbook News and Reviews will Debut at the end of this month and their first on line magazine and website will be revealed 2-14-08. I had received an e-mail over a week ago and have been waiting for more info which I received today. So I have some paperwork to fill out and get back to them, but Im excited about this. I have never submitted to a magazine before for lay out submissions, nor do I do many on line contests, but this one just grabbed my attention when I read her blog. Check it out:
http://www.scrapbooknewsandreview.blogspot.com/
If you are really interested in things that she has to say then check her Archives. There are more calls going on now for the month of March issue and I already have an idea brewing in my head for what I will submit for. Thanks for stopping by, cant wait to share the reveal when the magazine is released!

8 comments:

Marci Knecht said...

Carla! That is AWESOME news, Congratulations!!!

Lisa said...

This is such wonderful news, Carla! How exciting for you. Please share it with us once you're published. Congrats!

Katz said...

Awesome new!! Congrats on being published.

pat said...

Carla - congratulations - This is exciting news!!!

Suzy said...

Woohoo! Congrats Carla! I can't wait to see it!

Heredia Family/Yvie said...

Congrats! That is so awesome!

Wati Basri said...

CARLA!! that is an great!! Congrats,Girl....*hugz* So happy for u :)

Edleen said...

Congrats Carla!!!
awesome news! :)