Wednesday, January 2, 2008

BLING BLING Kitty


HEE HEE, this is a lay out that I did of my cat Coa Coa. She is one of two cats that I have and the sweeter of the two. She is my little kitty. I received these papers as a prize from a challange once upon a time ago and just decided to pull them out and use them on this sweet picture that I took of her about a week ago. The papers are from SEI Kittys Place.
Lace, sewing, bling, Heidi Swapp stamp Adore and Heidi Swap bling, Autum leaves stamps to make the ticket stubs, Petaloo flower, Autum leaves swirl stamps with stickles to add sparkle. TFL

6 comments:

Marci Knecht said...

How cute! I love that bling heart :)

Cathy said...

Too cute!!! I love that picture of her!

Heredia Family/Yvie said...

I love this layout!!

Suzy said...

Great LO! Love the bling!

Cricket said...

so cute Carla!! Love that ticket stamps..humm..you might just be enabling me!!

so, when are you, Cathy and I getting together to scrap? I'm in serious need of it!!

smiles,

Origin said...

I love the bling used here!!!! Very pretty!