Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Clip it up cover?

Well I broke down and I ordered the cover for my clip it up yesterday. WHY?????
Well for one thing when I go to my weekend crop with Cathy in March I want to make sure that I have a cover for it. This whole weekend crop is going to be interesting lugging this thing around along with all of my other supplies. So if any of you guys have the clip it up and the cover, I would be interested to know if you have taken it out of your house for a crop and how that worked for you?

6 comments:

AliciaSharp said...

Hope the cover works for you. I have never seen a cover for them. You will have to post a pic of it. Good luck at your crop!

Edleen said...

haven't seen the cover here either. crop in March? wish i could join in *wink*

loving your new banner! :)

Amy Adams (aka Scrapitgal) said...

LOL!! I just bought that clip it up organizer too - Loving it, but didn't know you could get a cover for it!! You'll have to let me know how taking it to a crop goes. I can't imagine!!

Cathy said...

Hey, what's a "CIP" ???? LOL

You know I love you girl!!!!

croppin carla said...

Ok CIP (meant to type CLIP) and Im going in there to EDIT it right now funny girl.....leave it to you to point that out to me...LOL

Ramona said...

You write very well.