Wednesday, January 23, 2008

2008 photo of the day. FREAKS (Yes I am a FREAK)


Ok, here is a goodie I got in the mail today, its a SCRAPFREAK t-shirt. I ordered this t-shirt based off of a contest that the web site will host every month. We have to take pictures of ourselves in our scrapfreak apparel and have a chance to win a scrap freak prize.
I didnt buy this shirt just for that. I like t-shirts especially when I go away for scrap booking weekends which I will be doing in March, I like to be comfy so why not wear a shirt sporting my favorite scrapbooking web site!

16 comments:

Heredia Family/Yvie said...

Awesome!! I still need to buy mine.

Katz said...

Nice shirt!!

Lala said...

Very cute! I wish I wore T-shirts!!

La-

Wati Basri said...

woohoo...lovely!! i Want!!!

Cathy said...

You big "FREAK"!!!!

Nice shirt!

Cathy said...

Hey, who did your banner??? I want one!

patri oliveira said...

So cool this T-shirt!!

{monica} said...

Love it!! :)

Marci Knecht said...

That is TOO cute! I've never even heard of them, I'll have to check them out :)

Edleen said...

that tshirt is cool!!!

AliciaSharp said...

Oh I so will have one of those! I love it!!

Lisa said...

Love it! You'll look so cute in that shirt.

Love the new header.

iris said...

haha totally suits you!!

Tamara Wheeler said...

you go girl! Can't wait to see where you and your shirt go!

Linda said...

Great shirt!!! I may need one myself!!

.jessica. said...

wooohoo - your an offical freak now!!! :)