Sunday, January 13, 2008

In loving Memory


Here is one of the layouts that I will put into a 12x12 frame for my co-worker to give to her family. I will copy this same lay out and do 2 more as she has asked me to do 3 of these frames. Product used:
Kraft paper, Bohemia border at the bottom of the page, PP is Foof-a-la, rub ons are Cactus pink in chocolate, Brads on corner of picture are Jasmines Jewels by Imagince, the tag is from Creative Cafe and the word rub on is from My minds eye. I used misc bling, BG ribbon for the tag and a few misc prima flowers. TFL

7 comments:

AliciaSharp said...

That is beautiful and I know they are going to love this! Do you miss Cathy as bad as I do? LOL!!

Katz said...

Fabulous layout Carla.

MsGrace said...

this is beautiful.

Edleen said...

i *heart* this layout Carla :)

Cricket said...

this is beautiful Carla, what a wonderful tribute you've created to her!

smiles,

pat said...

Carla - what a beautiful layout!

Suzy said...

That turned out gorgeous! They are going to love it!