Thursday, January 17, 2008

Sweet thank you note for the In Loving Memory Frames

Here is a sweet thank you note from the girl at work that received one of the frames that I did for the NANA that passed away in her family. If you scroll down my blog you will see the post of one of the pages. I brought all 3 of them in to work today...and this is the note the I got:

I received my frame from Steph this morning and it looks AWESOME as usual!! I cannot wait to show JJ when he gets home from work. I saw the others that you made as well, and I cannot wait to hear what they have to say when they receive them from Steph. You always know how to make special memories in each and every one of the pages you create. Pages that can be and will be cherished forever. Thank you again!They are beautiful!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Aww what a great note. I love when we get validation for our work. That's really nice, Carla.

Marci Knecht said...

That must have made your day Carla. What a nice note, and very well deserved.

Heredia Family/Yvie said...

That is a great note, bet made it made your day.

AliciaSharp said...

What a sweet note. You really did an amazing job on those. Everything you do is amazing!!

Cathy said...

Yea Carla, just like Marci said.....must have made your day!



LOL


Hey you big DORK!!! you miss me yet?

LOT OF LOVE! See you soon!!! : )

P.S.

I'm in Z wat right now having a cocktail! Yummy!

Cricket said...

That is wonderful Carla, I knew she would love them! Isn't is a terrific feeling to know that your work and creations are appreciated!

smiles,