Sunday, February 3, 2008

2008 photo of the day



LOL Im slacking in this photo of the day...
Ok so I took pictures a few weeks ago of my fall decorations still on my patio...one pumpkin was deflated and the other was still alive.....and trying to survive. Well here is it a few weeks later, still havent taken care of clearing this stuff up....lol. Knowone sees it but me and the kids. I probably should get my son to put this stuff in a garbage bag and get it out of here, just not something that I ever think about doing...

8 comments:

Cindy aka HappyStamper said...

Now I feel SOOOO much better about the Christmas tree still being up! LOL

Heredia Family/Yvie said...

LOL! I have a few things from fall still outside. So lazy to put things away.

daizie said...

LOL! too funny!

AliciaSharp said...

You so crack me up. I cannot believe you STILL have those poor pumpkins! You got your monies worth out of them!

Marci Knecht said...

Carla, you're hilarious! I can't believe you still have those poor pitiful pumpkins LOL!

Cathy said...

It's just Nasty!!!

As Jeff Foxworthy said.....

You know your a readneck when......

(and your not, so clean it up!)

Cricket said...

LOL!! That pumpkin still out there is a riot! You seriously need to scrap this!

smiles,

Lisa said...

LOL @ Cathy saying "you might be a redneck if"...

Are they gone yet? wink!