Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Bo Bunny LOVE album











Here is the Bo Bunny album that I did for Mariah. She picked the papers out with me one day at archivers, and a few other embellishments. SHE LOVES IT......when she got home this evening and saw that I was taking pictures of it she rushed in here and wanted to look at the whole thing. She doesnt have school tomorrow but cant wait to take it Thursday and show it off to her friends. I was happy to make it for her, it was alot of fun. I love these albums.

18 comments:

Cherie Averill said...

It's absolutely beautiful, Carla!

Cathy said...

Wonderful job!! I'm sure she is loving it!!!

Heredia Family/Yvie said...

Beautiful!! DD is going to love it!

Linda said...

Carla... it is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!

Edleen said...

Beautiful album Carla!!!

and so glad that your Mom is doing well :)

Cricket said...

this album is fantastic!! I'm sure her friends are all going to be jealous of this gift you made her!

smiles,

Marci Knecht said...

Fantastic! You really did a great job on this, and she picked out awesome paper and embellies :)

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful Carla. Great work!

AliciaSharp said...

That is too cute Carla! I love it!!

Tracy Lathrop said...

Awesome!! I love how this turned out!! It is absolutely gorgeous Carla!!

iris said...

This is fabulous!! So funky too and chic and just - striking! If it were a piece of clothing it would be the "IN" thing!

Katherine said...

Love how this came out! Gorgeous work!

Wati Basri said...

tt is totally gorgeous!! love the colour red on it :)

Shannon Schafer said...

Beautiful album Carla!!! Love the papers you used!

patri oliveira said...

So beautiful!!!

Shelley said...

Love the album! It's gorgeous and the papers are nice too.

The Untamed Scrapper said...

Carla! Gorgeous. I just love it!

Elizabeth LaHay said...

That is so cool. I love it!!!