Monday, February 4, 2008

Cathy and Joe


Ok, so I asked Cathy for this picture of her and Joe in Ixtapa this past Jan 2008. She printed a copy of it. I knew I wanted to do a "FRIENDS page" for my friends and family album with this picture. I was at Cathys house saturday and had to meet my mechanic to pick up my car, which was about a 5 minute drive from the LSS....
I told Cathy that I was gonna go to the LSS (she had already been that morning.) When I got back to her house I told her that I only bought some Luxe rub ons...but........I actually bought some of this NEW line by Making Memories called the 5th Ave. Sophia. Because I wanted to do this page of her and Joe, I didnt want to tell her that I was going to do it with this line. So its kind of a surprise. I love how the big flower turned out. This is one of those pages that took me all day Sunday to do, inbetween dishes, laundry, cooking...etc.
Hope you like it Cathy!
PS the date on the tag says FEB...I know I know, I need to fix that to say JAN.

9 comments:

Cricket said...

Yep, back in the house Carla!! Got home on Saturday evening!

LOVE this layout and I know Cathy is gonna just love it too, awesome!!!

smiles,

Cathy said...

And I do LOVE IT!!!


Thank you so much for making such a beautiful page of Joe and I.

I love that paper line too!

Lisa said...

This is wonderful Carla! I love the colors you chose and the big flower rocks!

Marci Knecht said...

That's a fabulous page Carla, you picked the perfect papers for it. :)

AliciaSharp said...

Love it Carla! I know Cathy is proud. You are truly a sweet friend!!

Edleen said...

it's Beautiful!!! Cathy is so lucky :)

when can i join you Girls when you have a crop??? hehe...

Tracy Lathrop said...

I love it!! Turned out beautiful!! It completely shows the love you have for them.

iris said...

oh This is so pretty Carla!! I'm sure Cathy loved it.

Shannon Schafer said...

It turned out so nice!!! Beautiful flower!!!