Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Moms surgery went well

My dad just called, she is out and in recovery. Its 5:00 my time......PHEEEWWWW now I can feel a bit better, I have been nervous all day.
Apparently the Dr said that its a good thing that they got to her hip because it was in really bad shape. Thats all I know.....dad isnt much of a phone talker.....so he just wanted to give me an update and then get off the phone. Besides that he HATES hospitals so I know hes just jumpy right now. Ok more later as I hear more.

7 comments:

Wati Basri said...

*hugz* Carla....grt that yr mom is ok now...take care, babe!!

AliciaSharp said...

Glad the sugery went well and it is over. Hope you can get some rest now.

Cathy said...

Glad to know.... thanks for calling me.

Lisa said...

Sounds like things went well. I know you must be totally relieved now. (((((hugs)))))

Cricket said...

Glad to hear that everything went well for your mom!

smiles,

Tracy Lathrop said...

I am so glad to hear that her surgery went well. I will keep her in my prayers for a steady recovery.

Shannon Schafer said...

Good to hear that the surgery went well!!! What a relief!