Thursday, February 7, 2008

SNOW SNOW GO AWAY






Come back again some other day.
And we wonder why we have the winter blues? I wonder why Im so tired when I get home from work and dont want to do anything but either take a nap, or turn the tv on and stay there the rest of the night, curled up in my bed.....
I posted the BEACH lay out with my son thinking that it would brighten my mood....it didnt do anything....
12.5 inches of snow is what they said in my area that we supposably got yesterday on top of the snow that we already had on the ground. So you can only imagine. I was out running around this morning....DR appointments and trying to get the kids to school and took my camera with me and snapped some pictures. So here you go....enjoy.....for those of you that WANT snow...think TWICE!

15 comments:

Heredia Family/Yvie said...

Wow! That is a lot of snow!! Brrrr.

Lala said...

Love those shots! That is a lot of snow girl!!!

Vitamin D!!! I tell ya.. lots of Vitamin D!!

La-

Lisa said...

Wow that's a lot of snow. I love all your different shots.

Leslie said...

I love the snow. And I have enough here at my house!

Cathy said...

Looks like my snow.... you want more? Come get it from my driveway! HA!

mphoinix said...

OMGosh girl that is a lot of snow..
I will send u some FLorida sunshine :)
Maggie

Wati Basri said...

lol...carla..now i have to think twice about snow!!

Edleen said...

Carla!!! that's so much snow and i miss snow...hehe *wink*

we've got some Sunshine over here and sending some your way!

*hugs* to keep you warm and have a nice weekend despite the snow ok :)

Cricket said...

ugh, sooooooo done with the snow, and this morning it looks like we got another dusting...ICK!!!

smiles,

pat said...

Carla - love the pics -I am getting tired of the snow as well - but with snow comes sledding!!

Mel said...

Wow. That's a ton of snow. I don't want it. I love warm weather.

AliciaSharp said...

Now that is a lot of snow!!!!

iris said...

Love the new look of your blog! Wow snow snow snow.... hmmmm I am thinking about it now if I can really handle that much snow. But - still, great shots Carla!

Kenzey said...

So pretty! I just got back from Utah and there was tons of snow as well!

Shannon Schafer said...

Wonderful photos! :)